Content Management System
It is a set of processes and technologies that supports the collection, managing, and publishing of information in any form or medium. When stored and accessed via computers, this information may be more specifically referred to as digital content, or simply as content. It consists of following basic roles and responsibilities.
- Creator - Responsible for creating and editing content.
- Editor – Responsible for tuning the content message and the style of delivery, including translation and localization.
- Publisher - Responsible for releasing the content for use.
- Administrator - Responsible for managing access permissions to folders and files, usually accomplished by assigning access rights to user groups or roles. Admins may also assist and support users in various ways.
- Consumer, viewer or guest - The person who reads or otherwise takes in content after it is published or shared.
Call To Action
We are just a call away!!